This post recommends the best gaming pc build under $2000. This is the best gaming pc build you can build at $2000. This build is the Top Of Line High-end Gaming PC build. This build isn’t our cheapest budget build, but it can play any AAA games in high to max settings getting a smooth 60fps or more in 1080p, 1440p, 4k and VR. This build is ideal for content creators and streamers.
If you prefer pre-built options then consider this CYBERPOWERPC Build. It comes with an i9 9900K and an RTX 2070 GPU with 16Gb of DDR4 Ram.
You can always switch out the CPU or GPU for a better one but these pre-built systems are a good start.
Check It out on Amazon below.
Build Overview and Parts List
This is hands down the best gaming pc build at $2000. Originally crafted by wepc.com this build is the best build your going to find under $1500. This build is capable of playing AAA games in high to max settings with a playable framerate between 30fps to 60fps depending on how graphically intensive the game is. This custom gaming rig is also capable of VR, and you can play some games with minor tweaks to the settings in 1440p as well.
Thankfully, this build is a PC and not a console which means that this build has a lot of headroom for upgradability. If
Great For eSports
If your playing games such as Fortnight, Overwatch and/or CS
This build houses an Intel Core i7-8700K and we upgraded the GPU to a EVGA RTX 2080 8GB. Which can play most AAA titles at high to max settings in 1080p/1440p/60fps or more with ease and 4k and VR. This build is capable of outperforming most mainstream consoles.
The Best Cheap $1500 Gaming PC Build (2019)
Will Be Update Regularly!
Intel Core i7-8700K CPU
The Intel Core i7-8700K is the best CPU you can get for the value it has amazing gaming and workstation capabilities and is cheaper than the i9-9900K. In my opinion is your tight on cash you can go wrong with this hyperthreading beast.
EVGA CLC 280 RGB Liquid CPU Cooler
This is a great value for a CPU Cooler to keep your CPU cool. If you a person you likes great looks of your systems then this will be a great addition since its has support for RGB.
EVGA RTX 2080 8GB XC
This is the best GPU money can buy in the RTX 2000 series of Nvidia CPUs. These GPUs support Ray-Tracing Technology which isn’t popular
Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4-2400 RAM
I always recommend 16GB of ram for any and all systems. Of course, since this is budget build 8GB of ram for a “Gaming Only” system is great for the value. But in this case 16GB is Recommended because we are crossing over in the realm of Content Creation and Gaming. This is a great value for this build.
Samsung 860 EVo 1TB M.2 SSD
M.2 SSDs are the fastest SSDs you can get today in any pc system. This will increase your load times and exports times as well if you a content creator. Highly Recommended for a system of this calabir.
Hitachi Ultrastar 3TB HDD
This is a second option for a HDD games drive. This is a step up from the Seagate Barracuda 2 TB. This have triple the space for basically the same price. You can go wrong with more space.
EVGA SuperNova G1+ 850W 80+ Platinum-Certified PSU
This is a great Fully-modular power supply that is great for the value for this $2000 build.
mSI z370 Gaming PLUS CFX Motherboard
I love MSI motherboards and this is a great one for the value in this $1500 build. It has support for 8th and 9th series intel CPUs and supports up to 4000+OC Ram which is Amazing. This board is build for gaming. Get more information if you follow the link below.
ESTIMATED COST = 2030.00 at Amazon
Price May Vary From Different Retailers. Also, Prices Might Decrease or Rise Depending On Time Of The Year!
PCPARTPICKER TABLE FOR A MORE CLOSER LOOK AT PARTS AND PRICES
What games can this PC run?
In this section, we’re going to tell you how this game should be able to run your favorite games.
- Fortnite – This build well exceeds Fortnite’s required specs- 4K60FPS at Max settings shouldn’t be a problem at all.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds – Unfortunately, PUBG still needs optimization work…while 4K will be achievable, you will need to turn down some settings to land at 60FPS.
- Monster Hunter: World – At max settings and 4K, this intensive title will push your system to its limits. Expect 30-40 FPS if you don’t turn anything down.
- League of Legends – League of Legends is optimized to run on low-spec PCs, so don’t even worry: 4K60 should be nothing for this PC build.
- Dota 2 – eSports titles in general are well-optimized (they have to be for accessibility purposes), so 4K60 shouldn’t be a problem here.
- Overwatch – Overwatch is a bit more intensive than the other aforementioned eSports titles, 4K60 should still be plenty achievable. You should also consider 1440p @ 144hz.
- Rainbow Six: Siege – At max settings and 4K, you should be able to easily achieve 70+ FPS with this build.
- Warframe – Warframe is pretty well-optimized, so at 4K and max settings you should be able to easily push 120+ FPS.
- Grand Theft Auto V – At 4K and Ultra settings, GTAV should be playable at anywhere from 70-100 FPS with this build.
- Team Fortress 2 – Despite being well over a decade old, Team Fortress 2 is still regularly in Steam’s most-played. Fortunately, the game should still be easily run on this PC setup at 4K and high settings, though if you play competitively you may want to turn some things down if you experience lag spikes.
*Note* Most games can play on this budget rig, but of course upgrading to at least a $2000 Top Tier High-Level Build will be a better choice to get most games at a smooth 1080p/1440p 60FPS. Honorable mentions such as Tom Clancy’s The Division, Destiny, ETC. Now for new titles such as Anthem, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. Im not sure, but you should be able to achieve a playable framerate of 30FPS. More testing will be administered. *Note*
Potential Upgrades To Think About
As I consider this an entry-level build. I choose builds that are upgradable and have good headroom for great upgrades. Below are some potential upgrades to consider. Also, upgrading to a better build is a
- SSDs – SSDs are just recommended. This helps
yousystem run faster with your ram. Also if you make your games drive a SSDthen you will see better game load times and better responsive play.
- Internal Graphics Card (GPU) – Adding a separate GPU instead of using the included one on the CPU die can help as well. You can pick up
a EVGARTX 2080 TI 8GB at a good price over at amazon. This will help with more positive FPS and gameplay quality.
- Coolers – You can addition Case fans to help with air flow. This helps your CPU and CPU and other components from overheating. This will prevent skips and stutters while playing games at high settings or whatever you system is capable of.
Of course, there are other upgrades that can be made for inconvenience such as going fully modular with your PSU and adding a bigger HDD (2TB) and more. Other upgrades to consider is Windows OS itself, unfortunately MOBO doesn’t come pre-installed with windows. It would be cool if they were.
You can also consider a good monitor, Speakers, gaming mice and keyboard, etc. This is more for a better experience but are by no means required. Other than the monitor is the only required upgrade you need if you don’t have one already.
For a great build video on a $2000 budget build check out the video below. This isnt the same build but you gonna learn that building and part picking is all the same. The finished product is what is different. Enjoy the video.
This is hands down the best custom pc build at $2000 bucks. You not going to find better than this, unless you raise your budget.
I hope this $2000 Budget build helps you guys out. If you have any issues or second thoughts please leave them in the comments below. I will get back to you ASAP.
Robert Gee (Founder/Admin)